STEEL FABRICATION SHOP FOREMAN, South Holland, IL
We are currently looking for a full-time employee directly responsible for planning, scheduling, and managing daily activities related to wire mesh production in our steel shop.
- Supervise and coordinate shop employees in work task to ensure conformance to scope, drawings, procedures, quality, and schedule
- Plan, assign and direct daily production in the shop - create schedule based on known and anticipated work, staffing, and material resources
- Recommend measures to improve production methods and environment to maximize efficiency of workers and quality of products
- Manage purchase of raw materials and raw material costs for fabrication projects going through our facility
- Relevant experience in steel fabrication facility
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints (CAD drawings)
- Must be able to communicate and work effectively with shop employees, engineers and architects
- Basic machining skills
Salary position based upon level of experience (will pay exceptional wage to exceptional individual.) Company provides paid vacations and holidays.