Local, state and federal government buildings have a large array of needs for securing areas within the facilities. Our wire mesh partitions, enclosures and storage lockers are frequently installed in police departments, fire departments, airports, schools and other government facilities to provide the necessary security.
Common applications include:
- Police department evidence storage
- Holding cells for suspects and criminals in police departments and correctional facilities
- Fire department chemicals and equipment storage
- Airport stair enclosures
- Enclosures to store weapons and equipment in police departments
- Enclosures to secure confidential information in police and fire departments
- Office dividers
The strength of our wire mesh panels and the quality construction of our partitions, enclosures and lockers have repeatedly met the needs of the government.